Mission: Well-Being for Everyone
- Take the stress out of meal time.
- Teach people how to cook with whole foods plant protein for every meal.
- Provide whole foods that are packaged in meal-sized portions, with recipes and spice packets that go with each whole food.
- Offer a simple meal plan for the week that helps individuals and families make the transition to a healthy diet.
- Bridge the gap between vegans, gluten free and meat eaters by providing side dishes that everyone loves.
- Encourage cooking at home rather than relying on store-bought processed foods or fast foods.
- Offer a source of food that will re-direct the monthly food budget away from the global food supply chain to a direct-from-farmer plan.
- Offer a meal plan and cooking method that will completely eliminate trash going to our landfills.
- Improve emergency preparedness by providing complete meal plans that store for long periods of time.
- Reduce or eliminate the needless slaughter of millions of animals simply by helping people to choose something else to eat.
- Help reduce or eliminate purchases that have a negative impact on the environment, the economy and overall health and well-being of the individual.
- Help reduce or eliminate meat and dairy consumption.
- Contribute to the prosperity of individual farmers in developing nations.
- Support individual organic farmers in the USA.