More Treasures from the Garden
Aromatherapy brings health and healing in all three dimensions: Body, Mind and Spirit.
Each and every plant on earth contributes a unique set of benefits for the health and well-being of man. Aromatherapy essential oils are extracted from flowers, herbs, weeds, tree bark, leaves, stems and roots. The concentrated oils may be inhaled directly or applied to the skin through massage, lotions or bath salts. When aromas are inhaled they stimulate the receptors in the nose (olfactory), which then send messages through the nervous system to all of the systems of the body. When it is massaged into the skin the powerful medicinal properties of the oil is absorbed into the bloodstream and delivered to every cell in the body.
You can choose an Aroma for a specific outcome such as:
- Lifting your mood
- A general feeling of well-being
- Improving blood and lymphatic circulation
- Raising or lowering blood pressure
- Balancing the hormone production
- Increasing or reducing milk production
- Strengthening the immune system
- Killing viruses, bacteria and fungal infections
- Reducing pain
- Improving restful sleep
- Improving digestion
- Relaxing nervous tension
- Relieving anxiety
- Lifting depression
- Improving quality of life for people with chronic health conditions
- Making shots less painful for people receiving dialysis
- Improving sleep for people who are hospitalized
- Reducing pain for children undergoing tonsillectomy or other medical treatment
- Improving symptoms of autism
- Improving symptoms of ADHD
Essential oils are the life blood of plants and carry a much higher energy than our own blood. Everything on earth vibrates at unique frequencies. This frequency is measured in hertz (Hz) and megahertz. (MHz) Plants vibrate Plants vibrate at the highest frequencies found on earth.
The list below shows the frequencies of a few essential oils. The rose vibrates at the highest frequency known to man:
- Rose (Rosa damascene)…………………320 MHz
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)……..118 MHz
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)…………….105 MHz
- Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)…..105 MHz
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)…………98 MHz
- Aloes/Sandalwood (Santalum album)……96 MHz
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica)………..85 MHz
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita)…………..78 MHz
- Galbanum (Ferula gummosa)……………..56 MHz
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)………………….52 MHz
The daytime frequency of a healthy human body vibrates in the range of 62 to 68 MHz. Specific frequencies used in research can destroy a cancer cell or a virus and can prevent the development of disease. Studies conducted in 1992 by Tainio Technology, as an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, determined that certain illnesses and diseases can only exist as the frequency of the human body decreases. Human cells can start to change (mutate) when the frequency drops below 62MHz. The studies showed that the certain illnesses appeared only when the body frequency dropped below a certain MHz.
- 58 MHz – cold or the flu
- 55MHz. – candida
- 52 MHz – Epstein-Barr virus
- 42 MHz – cancer
- 20 MHz.- dying, bodily systems begin to shut down
Raising the body’s frequency helps to overcome sickness and disease.
Your body frequency can be raised and lowered by the activities of the day. Stress lowers the speed of your vibration while taking a walk raises it. Eating an apple raises it while eating candy lowers it. Getting a good night’s sleep raises your frequency while tossing and turning over a frustrating situation lowers it. Essential oil aromas raise your frequency quickly and profoundly and the benefits will be easy to perceive. Continued exposure to aromas on a daily basis will put your body, mind and spirit on a path of continual healing and renewal.
Herbal teas take advantage of the same healing properties of plants, boiling the leaves until the essential oils flow into the water where they can be taken into the body by drinking the soothing and aromatic tea.
Incense utilizes the powerful healing properties of plants by burning them and sending them into the room for everyone to enjoy.
Diffusers bring out the aromas of the essential oils by heating them with a little tea candle.
Nebulizers process the oils into a mist inside a bottle with a mouth piece where it can be drawn into the lungs.
Pendants can be worn around the neck.
A hot bath is a common use of aromatherapy for relaxation. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil and it absorbs into the skin and into the bloodstream.
Personal Diffusers, also known as Electric Cigarettes or “E Cigs” have become a recent favorite for use with aromatherapy. Due to the direct and instant impact the essential oils have on the body e cigs are winning the approval of even the staunchest non-smoker. The heating coil of the electric cigarette slightly heats the oils into a vapor that is taken directly into the mouth, nose and lungs. Essential oil vapor is not harmful in any way as it raises the body’s frequency and brings health and healing to every cell of the body.